Welcome to www.unipharm.co.il (the “Website” or “Site“). This website is owned and operated by Unipharm Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “Unipharm”, as applicable). The term “you” and “your” (as applicable) refers to the user or viewer of this Website. The term “this website” refers to the www.unipharm.co.il website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.unipharm.co.il.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part thereof, you should avoid any use of this Website.
Unipharm reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, from time to time, without prior notice. Your continued use of this Website, post any such modifications, shall be deemed as your acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions. You are therefore advised to review these terms and conditions periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications.
For the purpose of this clause hereof, the terms “Unipharm”, “we” and “us” also include any of our affiliates, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and licensors
TITLE AND OWNERSHIP
All intellectual property rights and any all other proprietary rights in any information and content presented in this Website, including, inter alia, all content, information, data, functionalities, and materials available on, contained in, or form part of this Website, including but not limited to any literature, videos, music, drawings, artwork, pictures, images, logos, graphics, designs, software, functionalities, and codes, are owned by us or licensed to us by third parties, and are all protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
Any use of the information or content available in this site, without our explicit, written, prior consent, of is strictly forbidden.
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE
This Website makes available for viewing certain contents and general information relating to Unipharm and products that are being manufactured and\or distributed by Unipharm (the “Products“). The Website is not designated to provide instructions or/and recommendation regarding the Products, such instructions are presented on the brochures attached to the Product’s packages.
Regarding information dealing with medical aspects – the indications represented on this Website are for demonstration only. You are advised to act according to your doctor’s orders and follow the instructions specified in the brochures attached the Product’s packages.
By using this Website, you expressly understand, acknowledge and agree that the content and information in the Website is provided for general information purposes only, and is not, and is not meant to constitute, professional advice or consultancy of any kind or nature, medical advice, or recommendation to use any Product, nor substitute professional medical consultation.
Your use of this Website and your reliance or non-reliance on any information and content contained or provided in this Website is done entirely at your own discretion and at your sole responsibility. Unipharm is not providing any warranty or guarantee regarding any outcomes or/and possible outcomes of your use of this Website.
Occasionally, the contents presented in the Website express certain medical system or a personal opinion of the writer’s only. As required from contents in fields of medical and law, the contents in the Website depends on the specific facts and circumstances of each case. As such, they should be taken in the needed caution. In case of medical emergency – do not rely on the information presented on the Website, instead – you must immediately address a doctor or a hospital to get professional medical assistance – any delay in attending a medical treatment could be dangerous or even deadly.
Unipharm is not responsible and\or guaranty that the information and contents in this Website and accurate and\or precise and\or complete and\or helpful and\or reliable and\or suitable for your needs.
Among others, this Website includes links to other internet information resources and/or services and , which aren’t being published and/or controlled by Unipharm and/or any of its behalf (collectively: the “Resources”). Unipharm is not responsible and have neither control nor supervision over such Resources and can’t guaranty that such Resources will direct the user to an active and/or relevant sites on the net. The mere existence of such Resources in this Website, does not indicate and/or can’t be interpreted in any way, as any kind of support or authorization of such Resources by Unipharm.
Unipharm reserves full rights, at its own discretion, to edit, remove and deny any illegal, harmful or distasteful information.
You agree to use this Website only for the purposes permitted by these terms and conditions and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You are hereby granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license, to view the content of this Website on-line, solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for lease, resale or any other form of distribution, and subject at all times to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You should not: (a) use this Website or any content or materials therein for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, republish material from this Website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another websites, application or commercial service), or sell, lease, distribute or sublicense material from this Website, or use this Website for marketing purposes; (b) copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, make available, communicate to the public, publicly display or perform, create derivative works of, transmit, broadcast, or in any other way exploit any part of this Website or its content, except to the limited extent required for your personal viewing of this Website on a non-commercial basis; (c) edit, modify or create any derivative works of this Website or its content; (d) access (or attempt to access) any of the content of this Website, by any means other than through the means we provide, through any device or technology, circumvent technological measures employed to control access to, or the rights in, this Website or any content therein; (e) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the code used in this Website into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on this Website; (f) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website; (g) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website; (h) use any robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to monitor, deep link with or copy any part of this Website and/or access (or attempt to access) any of the content on this Website through any automated, unethical or unconventional means, including performing so called “scraping”, data “mining”, data extraction and/or “framing”; (i) use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this Website or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; (j) use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; (k) link to this Website without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to edit and modify this Website at our sole discretion. We do not guarantee the continuous availability of this Website and/or any content or information therein. This website may be accessed from various countries around the world and may occasionally contain content or information or references to products or services that are not available in your country.
USE OF INFORMATION
Unipharm will refer to the information that the user will transmit in this site, by e-mail or in all other way (the “Transmission“)’ as a non-confidential and nonproprietary information, and accordingly could use it for any purpose it will find fits. Unipharm shall have full rights to use any idea, information or technique included in any of the user’s Transmission, for any purpose, including: developing, manufacturing, and selling products that make use of any such idea, information or technique. Unipharm is authorized to collect information related to the user’s website use patterns, and use such information in order to improve the Website’s services, performance and contents.
This Website and all content and information available therein are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis, without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Unipharm excludes all representations and warranties relating to this Website and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this Website and/or its contents. No content, information or materials provided on this Website should be considered as complete or accurate, nor should it be relied upon for any purpose or means.
Unipharm will have no warranty or liability to any action taken by a user, based on the information represented in the website, and each user hereby gives its full consent that his access and use of this Website are at his own sole responsibility. Unipharm will not take any warranty and/or liability for any act or omission related to the contents and the information represented in the Website. Additionally, Unipharm will not have warranty and/or liability to the content, information, actions, service or products (including with regard to their accuracy and updates) presented in the Website by links to another websites or by any third party.
Unipharm will have no warranty or liability for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use this Website, including without limitation direct loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data (whether or not such loss was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or we have been advised of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of any provision in these terms and conditions or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this provision. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions and your use of this Website are governed by the laws of the state of Israel. Any dispute or action in connection with these terms and conditions shall be brought exclusively before the competent courts in the city of Tel Aviv, Israel, which shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute and action, and you give your irrevocable consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, related to or connected with the use of or inability to use this Website and/or any content or information therein must be filed by you within six (6) months after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure by us to enforce any of the provisions set out in these terms and conditions shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these terms and conditions or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
Unipharm is wishing you a pleasant and enjoyable use of the Website
If you have encountered any inaccurate/un-updated information in the Website; please contact us by sending an e-mail to: ________________
- Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to secure it according to the applicable law.
- The details which you are sharing on the Website, including your personal details (first name, last name, phone number, E-mail, etc.), and details regarding medical information, side effects and quality complaints, are given by you at your own will, without any legal obligation to do so. Those details will be used for supplying the service that you’ve requested and/or for collecting and monitoring side effects and quality complaints related to Unipharm Products and for updating the relevant authorities according to regulatory demands.
- Additionally, Unipharm may collect information regarding your usage habits of the Website; for example: your frequency’s use of the Website; the contents that you’ve been watching etc.. The intention is to collect statistic information, that doesn’t identify you personally by your name, address or phone number. Except where authorized or required by law, we will not collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent
- You are aware and give your consent, that Unipharm can make use of the registration information you provided, or any other information that has been gathered and identifies you personally, for any purpose permitted by law. For example, Unipharm may use details that you provided, or information that was collected about your usage habits on the Website, for supplying varied services on the Website; improvement, developments, adapting the Website content to the users’ needs, improving users experience, contacting you, analyzing the usage habits and creating a statistically non identifying information.
- As long as obliged by law, Unipharm will keep the personal details you have provided, within a database.
- Unipharm might share non-identifying statistic information about you with any third party, for any purpose, including the improvement of the users experience of the Website and for expanding the services and contents in the Website.
In general, Unipharm will not share with any third party your private details or any other information that identify you in person, without your consent. Nevertheless, Unipharm might pass your details to a third party, in any of the following circumstances:
- As part of collaborations with third parties regarding the Website, when the information is needed to the third party in order to provide services within\to the Website
- In any case that the company has reasonable grounds to presume that sharing this information can help and is required (1) In order to obey any rule; regulation; legal proceedings or any authority’s demand (2) In order to enforce the use of terms in the site (3) In order to discover; prevent; or to deal with security or fraud incidents (4) In order to protect rights; assets; or security of the company; the users and yourself (5)While a legal proceedings between yourself and the company (however much)
- According the Privacy Protection Law -1981, every person has the right to read any information that us related to him and is being kept in the database, additionally every person has the right to ask from the owner of the database to fix or erase the information ; if it was found that the information is nor correct ; hole; clear or updated. There is a possibility to apply to the” shalom court” if the database owner refuses to this request; opposed to the regulations
- If you wish to update or erase your personal details that were delivered at any stage; subject to the provisions of law; you could send an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org